Enjoy a safe stay – Covid 19
Although we have all gone through a difficult few months, we would like to reassure our guests that you will be able to enjoy a relaxing and safe stay at The Old Quay House.
We have reviewed our previous procedures and services and have made several adjustments, as yours and our team’s safety is paramount. All procedures and planning is reviewed daily and subject to change following government guidelines.
The following points will hopefully reassure you that your much needed Cornish getaway is going to be the peaceful retreat you have been yearning for:
1. Our nine beautiful Lodges are located externally within our grounds with private individual access.
2. We will only be offering a continental breakfast in the guest’s lodge for the foreseeable future. This will consist of cereal, milk, fresh fruit salad, plain yogurt, ham and cheese, croissant, preserves and fruit juice. If you would like to specify which cereal and flavour of juice, please do let us know prior to your arrival.
3. Our lodges will be serviced daily unless guests request us not to do so. However at no time will a member of staff be in the guest lodge at the same time as the guest. (Strict guidelines will be followed in case of an emergency).
4. A full deep clean/service will be performed after each departure, including the use of our fogging machine which we have invested in. This offers additional prevention of the spread of Covid 19 and hopefully further reassurance of a safe stay for our guests.
5. Fresh towels can be provided during our guests stay by placing used towels in the black bag provided.
6. All laundry is washed at a minimum of sixty degrees centigrade.
7. The following non-essential items will be removed from each lodge for the foreseeable future, however they are available upon request, preferably before arrival: bed throws, scatter cushions, magazines, bird book and binoculars, cotton wool and tissues.
8. Certain loose items within the lodges will have been wrapped in cellophane to keep them sanitised, ready for our guests use. They are there to be used, so please do un-wrap them if required.
We look forward to welcoming you to The Old Quay House and wish you a relaxing and safe stay with us.
Should you have any questions prior to booking or your stay, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Click here to find out What to do if you develop Covid-19 symptoms whilst staying with us…