Although restrictions have now been lifted, Covid 19 is still unfortunately prevalent, so to help us keep both our guests and team safe, the following measures will still be in place:
- If possible, book your table in advance by calling 01736 753445.
- Hand sanitiser stations are available for your use.
- Tables are suitably spaced apart.
- We have numbered tables in our garden for dining or drinking which are non-reserved. Simply enter our garden and find a vacant table. If you wish to order food please ask a member of staff first, as we cannot guarantee outside food orders when we are busy and have pre-booked tables.
- Tables are thoroughly cleaned between guests.
- Table service will still continue for guests dining indoors. Guests dining or drinking outdoors will need to order at the bar.
- Pay with card whenever possible.
- Regular cleaning of high traffic/touch point areas.
- Face masks are no longer a legal requirement, however if you feel safer wearing one then please feel free to do so. A number of our team members have expressed that they will still be continuing to wear theirs.
You will be glad to hear that not everything has changed! You will still enjoy the same friendly service, great food and drink, fabulous estuary side garden and spectacular views.
We look forward to welcoming you all to The Old Quay House.
Trevor and Margaret Richards – Owners