Welcome to The Old Quay House
Great news, we are now open from 11.30am daily, serving hot and cold drinks throughout the day, along with food at lunchtime from 12pm and dinner from 5.30pm. Our nine beautiful accommodation lodges are also now available to book.
To help us continue to maintain high social distancing standards, the following measures will still be in place until advised otherwise:
- Book your table in advance by calling 01736 753445 (maximum of 6 guests or two households per indoor booking). If advanced booking is not possible, please call us to check availability before entering the Inn. Your contact details will be registered when booking.
- Social distancing signage is in place, including hand sanitiser stations.
- Tables are suitably spaced apart, with screens where necessary.
- We have numbered tables in our garden for dining or drinking which are non-reserved. Simply enter our garden and find a vacant table. If you wish to order food please ask a member of staff first, as we cannot guarantee outside food orders when we are busy and have pre-booked tables.
- Due to reduced space indoors, guests wishing to visit for drinks only are more than welcome to use our garden seating areas, as these are unreserved.
- Tables are thoroughly cleaned between guests, with cutlery, condiments and sauces provided once you have sat down.
- Orders are taken at your table.
- Pay with card whenever possible.
- Regular cleaning of high traffic/touch point areas.
- Guests must wear face coverings (unless medically exempt) at all times when inside the Inn, except for when you are sat at your table.
- All of our members of staff will be wearing facemasks (unless medically exempt).
You will be glad to hear that not everything has changed! You will still enjoy the same friendly service, great food and drink, fabulous estuary side garden and spectacular views.
We look forward to welcoming you all to The Old Quay House.
Trevor and Margaret Richards – Owners