Welcome to The Old Quay House
We are now closed (28/12/21) until Sunday 13th February 2022.
Should you wish to make a reservation for when we re-open or require any further information, please email email@example.com
Many thanks for your valued custom and support during 2021 and wishing you all the very best for 2022.
Trevor, Margaret and the Team
Although most restrictions have now been lifted, Covid is still unfortunately prevalent, so to help us keep both our guests and team safe, the following measures will still be in place:
- If possible, book your table in advance by calling 01736 753445. To help the NHS, the track and trace code will be available to scan upon entering the Inn and garden.
- Social distancing signage is in place, including a one way system and hand sanitiser stations.
- Tables are suitably spaced apart, with screens where necessary.
- We have numbered tables in our garden for dining or drinking which are non-reserved. Simply enter our garden and find a vacant table. If you wish to order food please ask a member of staff first, as we cannot guarantee outside food orders when we are busy and have pre-booked tables.
- Due to reduced space indoors, guests wishing to visit for drinks only are more than welcome to use our garden seating areas, as these are unreserved.
- Tables are thoroughly cleaned between guests, with cutlery, condiments and sauces provided once you have sat down.
- Table service will still continue for guests dining indoors. Guests dining or drinking outdoors will need to order at the bar at stations 1 or 2 only.
- Pay with card whenever possible.
- Regular cleaning of high traffic/touch point areas.
- Face masks are no longer a legal requirement, however if you feel safer wearing one then please feel free to do so. A number of our team members have expressed that they will still be continuing to wear theirs.
You will be glad to hear that not everything has changed! You will still enjoy the same friendly service, great food and drink, fabulous estuary side garden and spectacular views.
We look forward to welcoming you all to The Old Quay House.
Trevor and Margaret Richards – Owners