CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE – March 2021
Great news, we will be looking to re-open the doors to The Old Quay House on Friday 21st May 2021 (bookings for meals and accommodation now being taken).
To help us continue to maintain high social distancing standards once we open, the following measures will still be in place until advised otherwise:
- Book your table in advance by calling 01736 753445 (maximum of 6 guests or two households per indoor booking). If advanced booking is not possible, please call us to check availability before entering the Inn. Your contact details will be registered when booking.
- Social distancing signage will be in place, including hand sanitiser stations.
- Tables will be suitably spaced apart, with screens where necessary.
- We have numbered tables in our garden for dining or drinking which are non-reserved. Simply enter our garden and find a vacant table. If you wish to order food please ask a member of staff first, as we cannot guarantee outside food orders when we are busy and have pre-booked tables.
- Due to reduced space indoors, guests wishing to visit for drinks only are more than welcome to use our garden seating areas, as these are unreserved.
- Tables will be thoroughly cleaned between guests, with cutlery, condiments and sauces provided once you have sat down.
- Orders will be taken at your table.
- Pay with card whenever possible.
- Regular cleaning of high traffic/touch point areas.
- Guests must wear face coverings (unless medically exempt) at all times when inside the Inn, except for when you are sat at your table.
- All of our members of staff will be wearing facemasks (unless medically exempt).
You will be glad to hear that not everything has changed! You will still enjoy the same friendly service, great food and drink, fabulous estuary side garden and spectacular views.
We look forward to welcoming you all to The Old Quay House.
Trevor and Margaret Richards – Owners
If you need to contact one of the team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org