Welcome to The Old Quay House
Great news, we are now open. We have taken a little longer to re-open as we believe it is of the upmost importance to make sure your visit and our teams work environment at The Old Quay House is as safe as possible, due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
With this is mind, to help us maintain high social distancing standards, we have introduced the following measures:
- Book your table indoors in advance by calling 01736 753445 (maximum of 8 guests per booking). If this is not possible, please call us to check availability before entering the Inn. Your contact details will be registered when booking.
- We have numbered tables in our garden for dining or drinking which are non-reserved. Simply enter our garden and find a vacant table. If you wish to order food please ask at the bar first as we cannot guarantee outside food orders when we are busy and have pre-booked tables.
- Due to reduced space indoors, guests wishing to visit for drinks only are more than welcome to use our garden seating areas, as these are unreserved.
- Social distancing signage is in place, including hand sanitiser stations.
- Tables are suitably spaced apart, with screens where necessary.
- Tables are thoroughly cleaned between guests, with cutlery provided once you have sat down if dining indoors, or provided at the time of ordering for outdoor dining.
- Screens are in place at all points of sale. As usual, orders are taken at the bar, please request condiments and sauces at this point.
- Pay with card whenever possible.
- Regular cleaning of high traffic/touch point areas.
- All of our members of staff have been offered PPE.
You will be glad to hear that not everything has changed! You will still enjoy the same friendly service, great food and drink, fabulous estuary side garden and spectacular views.
We look forward to welcoming you all to The Old Quay House.
Trevor and Margaret Richards – Owners